It's hard to imagine that this time last year sweet little Mia was just one month old and we were wondering if we would ever sleep again. One year later our sleep discussion has turned from up at 2:30am to whether or not it is time to drop the morning nap, and what a long discussion it has been. John is convinced I spend more time talking about sleep than all other mother's combined. Regardless of her nap schedule, day by day, month by month, year by year she continues to melt our hearts.
 |
| Practicing the universal sign for teething. |
 |
| We have seen an increase in "door obsession". Mia would be happy spending most of her time opening and closing doors. |
 |
| I asked you to drop me off at the corner Daddy, now all the kids will know I don't have my own ladybug. |
 |
| I think I have taken one too many twirls. |
 |
| Statistically speaking, this was by far our most popular post, and look at her now. We spent more time in the Barbie House than in our own in the months of September and October. |
 |
| I'll see you at later, don't wait up for me. |
 |
| Um, excuse me picture taking lady... have you seen my parents? They seem to have skipped town without me- I would be upset, but Lottie and Granddad have been waiting on me hand and foot so instead I'll just say- no need to rush home guys. |
 |
| These seem to taste better out of Mommy's bowl. |
 |
| Loving my puzzles. |
 |
| Let me just turn on the stove and get dinner started for you. |
 |
| It's a big world out there Otis... don't worry I'll watch out for you. |
 |
| Ok swimmers, I am going to chew on both of you before deciding who I should pick. Sorry, this may hurt a little. |
 |
| The measurements of this chair seem to be slightly off....I thought we were at a children's museum? |
 |
| Don't mind me, just doing a little grocery shopping. |
 |
| I said I wanted to hold the cucumbers. |
|
|
|
 |
| Mom I really am getting too old for this chair business, I mean I'm practically an adult now. |
*Mom Disclaimer: I would like to note that while my child does have more than one sweater, it is apparent from these photos the long pink one is my favorite. With the green being a close runner up. Happy viewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment