Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Jesus Part 2

After a month of celebrations it was finally time to get to the good stuff....

Christmas Eve we headed to Nannie K and Papa Jim's house. Things seemed to be fine at first...

We had some lunch and opened some presents, and then it happened...

I decided that Santa holding me was the not the worst thing that could happen.
Luckily the delight of holding me was short lived and quickly bypassed for present opening..

Oh... I love it! Um, what is it?
 
The next morning we woke up to find me most beautiful sight ever... thankfully Mia demanded to bring her tooth brush and tooth past along for the surprise, I just don't know what we would have done without that.
I love my sink!

I told you this tooth brush would come in handy.
Once our teeth were good and clean we read the Christmas story...

And opened some presents.
We got lots of neat stuff... like matching shoes.

But after a while it was a little overwhelming, so we had to take a break...

And eat our Christmas Beignets!
Well... some of us ate beignets.

Luckily they gave us the extra kick we needed to get back in there and conquer the rest of the gifts...


I love my bunny pillow Aunt Stacy and Christmas too!

That was some serious hard work.. I think I'll rest up for a bit and read.

Mommy and Daddy decided to only get us 3 presents each for Christmas, we must be really blessed because somehow those presents expanded and it took 3 hours to unwrap everything.

Recovering for the birthday festivities.
A little later my buddy Wade came over and we talked about the reason we celebrate Christmas and made Jesus some birthday cupcakes!

Then we tried to take some family pics... but all we got was this...

And this...

And this...

And this. Maybe next year.

All in all I would say it was a great celebration, so glad we could spend it at home with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment