Friday, July 8, 2011

Double Digit Birthday- Ten Months Old

Where does the time go?  Ten months brought more squeals and babbles, and less sleep than we had seen in a long time.  I guess it's hard to sleep when your once cozy crib suddenly transforms itself into a jungle gym.

Mia loves:
1. Pulling up- especially on her leap frog table, her bookshelf, and in her crib.
2. Blueberries- the speed at which she can shovel them into her mouth is amazing.
3. The Itsy Bitsy Spider- her favorite song since around 2 months old.
4. Books- she especially loves the lift-the-flap books
5. Mommy's shopping list- regardless of the number of toys we bring to the grocery store she really just wants my paper list.
6. Swimming- we have had a few playdates at the pool and she loves it!

Mia does not love:
1. Having her face wiped off after eating
2. Sleeping- this past month saw the worst sleeping patterns we have encountered yet.
3. Teeth- We started the month off with 2 and now have 6, I believe we can blame these for the nap issues stated above.
4. Will & Kate- she is still upset about the wedding snub.


The start of my tenth month.  Happy 9 months to me and happy 32 years to my Daddy.  Sorry Daddy, I am not sure how many months old that is.
 
Somebody help me, please... get it out, get the meat out of my mouth.  Yucky.
And you too can own Baby Woof Woof for mere pennies a month, don't delay, have your phone ready, and call the number at the bottom of your screen now...
We seem to have to stop and look towards that thing Ms. Kristen is holding a lot...
Hmmm... flowers smell so nice... maybe I should ask my Daddy for some of these?
Every girl needs her own personal waterfall to play under.
And, two toys to hold in her hand at all times.
Maybe Will & Kate were overwhelmed by my fancy dress and that is why my stroller never came to collect me for the wedding... Ok Princess Kate, you win, I'll leave the dress at home.
Uh oh... Mom caught onto my favorite new game...
Vent licking!
For Daddy's Day, Dad had a great breakfast of biscuits and ice cream in my room.  Hey, Daddy?  Do you think I could trade you some of this star for a bite of that biscuit you have there?
What do you mean I was speeding?  I didn't see a sign posted anywhere.
Not fair, it seems the big kids get to go as fast as they want in their cars...
I love crawling right into the water at the pool.
I think I really like standing up in my crib... I can see everything now!
Happy ten months to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment