Monday, March 28, 2011

Seven Things to do Before You Turn Seven Months
By: Mia Kate Eanes

1. Fill out a bracket for March Madness.  I wanted to make sure none of those adults always hanging around claimed my bracket, so I drooled all over it and crumpled it up.
Mommy helped me use these blocks to pick my teams.  Take that UNC.  My bracket is currently beating Daddy's, I will be accepting emails from those in need of a sports consultation on Monday's and Wednesday's between 11:30am and 1:00pm.
2. Take a bottle.  I don't know why, but Mommy was really excited about it.  Adults... I wish they would just clearly explain what they want.
3. Sit up in my papasan chair.  That spaghetti on Daddy's plate sure looked good, I needed to get a closer look.
I really liked that chair, but come to think of it... I haven't seen it since.  I wonder why I don't get to sit in it anymore.  I loved hanging out in it on the table... I could see the whole room.
4. Watch Daddy play basketball with Otis.
Ummm... Otis... you're kinda getting my blanket dirty there buddy...
5. Help Daddy grill hamburgers.  I really wanted one, but Mommy told me squash was better, so I had that instead.
6. Try fruit.  I am not really sure I am a fan of bananas, I think the hamburger would have been better.
7. Show off my new teeth.  I really like these two, but am not so excited about getting more.  I hear they have lots of friends coming soon.
That's my list, I hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. What are those teeth doing?!? I knew she was teething but did not know she has TWO! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the record Mia will not beat daddy when the final bracket is done, I mean there is no possible way a total randomized bracket could beat deep analysis.....right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were in a very important class right now learning about heating calculations... ummm do you have your cell phone out? When I was a teacher that meant it was mine... if it gets taken up, don't come crying to me about it...

    ReplyDelete