Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun


On Saturday I pulled out my bunny ears and delivered Easter treats to the neighbors.

This Easter Bunny business is hard work... now I know why he only comes once a year.
Easter morning I found this basket full of goodies for me!  Now, let's see what's in here...

Yes, very good... I approve of these books and fake grass.

These apples are going to give me energy for my egg hunt after church.

Cousin Matt... are you sure you know what you are doing here?

Aunt Cheryl, do you see that?  The baby in my book has Easter eggs too.

We began as one, but soon the hunt will tear us apart...

Daddy!  It's my first Easter egg hunt and you didn't even let me find the first egg?  I can't even talk about this right now.

There he is people- stealing the eggs right from under my basket.

If Daddy is going to be so competitive I will just hold on to my egg myself.

Why must I take pictures with these dream crushers?

Mommy please no tickles- we have a serious matter to discuss.

Maybe playing Follow-the-Leader with Nannie will help...

Papa Jim, could I play with these?  Pretty please, it may take the sting out of my disappointing egg hunt.


No, no listen to what I am saying- Daddy took my eggs.

No one here is listening to me.

If you can hear me go tell Mommy...Daddy took my eggs.

1 comment:

  1. I looove these pictures! What a great easter we had together! I cant wait til next year when she can run around hereself and find eggs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete