On Christmas day our sweet baby girl turned four months old! Interestingly enough the doctor's office declined to see us that day for her four month check-up and so this past Wednesday we made the 2 mile trek to Twin City Pediatrics to see what Mia has been up to over the last two months. For me going to the doctor is highlight- it is confirmation that yes, my child, is in fact a-ok and no I do not need to worry about the fact every once in a while Mia gives off a half hearted cough with a sneeze. Sneezing is normal.
Mia's Four Month Stats:
Height: 25.6 inches 75-90%
Weight: 17lbs 8oz 97%
Notice this month we dropped the "greater than" sign which was looming in front of the weight percentile for a while. We are back on the charts and where better to be but the top!
These days Mia loves:
1. Mr. Snuffles and the Gang- We fondly refer to this as the clutch toy, when all else fails break out Mr.S and the Gang.
2. Bumbo Seat- Mia loves to sit in her bumbo and play with her crunchy, picture book. I have spent many hours making up stories for her about Ronald, Farnald, and Timothy.
3. Sophie the Giraffe- I was skeptical of any toy claiming to cure colic, but after a few bouts with teething pains Sophie has become a staple. She is one well traveled giraffe.
4. Otis- She constantly follows him with her eyes- I can't wait until they can play together!
5. Bath time- She finally seems to have recovered from her initial shock of having to get out of the bath, which means nighttime is a little more sweet at our house these days!
Things Mia does not love:
1. Teething- A couple of people have commented that their children got teeth and their parents had no idea they were teething... that's not happening at our house. When these teeth show up I might just throw them a party.
2. Strangers- I recently put Mia in the nursery at the gym so I could work on looking a little more postpartum, apparently Mia likes the way I look b/c after 7 minutes the nursery worker tracked me down and said she was too upset to stay. Four months old and she has already been booted from the hospital nursery and the one at the gym... I am starting to get nervous about preschool!
3. Crowds- A few times I have been nervous we were going to get kicked out of family events- but luckily they have been very patient.
4. Bottles & Pacifiers- I guess you like what you like.
Here are the past four months in review. Hope you enjoy!
| One month old! |
| 2 Months Old! |
![]() | ||||
| 3 Months old in Little Rock, for Thanksgiving! |
![]() | |||
| 4 Months old, Merry Christmas! |
Happy Viewing,
Kelley




And why are there boxes around those pictures?
ReplyDeleteNot sure but it looks cute. If you click on the picture when writing your post you can choose what size you want them to be.(I love them XLarge!)
ReplyDeleteCute post!! Happy 4months Mia!!